Grossnickle Career Services Center
Making the successful transition from college to the workplace can be challenging, and Grossnickle Career Services Center is here to provide support. Career Services helps students identify appropriate career paths and well-matched opportunities. Students can visit Career Services by appointment for personal assistance in such areas as:
- Assessing abilities, interests and priorities
- Developing interview skills
- Learning about graduate school options and the admissions process
- Mastering job search techniques
- Resume development
- Understanding the relationship between choice of major and career plans
Internship/Handshake & Hotdogs Info Booth
Wednesday, April 4
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Atkins-Holman Student Commons
Cougar Pride Friday's & Scooter
Friday, April 6
11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Around campus in Golf Cart